Flat Roofs Coventry – Alleyne Roofing
Looking for a trusted, professional roofing contractor in the West Midlands? Maybe you require a free, no-obligation quote on a job that needs attention? Welcome to Alleyne Roofing, fully insured £10,000,000 employers liability and £5,000,000 public liability.
We give our customers what they want, peace of mind, excellent workmanship, customer service along with complying with current building regulations.
Need a New Flat Roof? – We Provide Professional, affordable Flat Roofs
We offer a comprehensive range of roof replacement systems for every type of residential property:
- Felt roof – Positives – low cost, proven results, suits roofs of any size – Negatives – not suitable for regular foot fall, requires heat to install, not DIY friendly, suffers from a poor reputation from older systems – More info here
- Asphalt roof – Positives – Competitively priced, hard wearing, suitable for most sizes, long lifespan – Negatives – relatively heavy and requires a strong roof structure, not flexible, not DIY friendly – More info here
- EPDM rubber roof – Positives – lightweight, flexible, hard wearing, no naked flames required, can be DIY installed – Negatives – not pretty and even ugly if overlooked, may shrink over the years, may not suit complex detailing, can attract poor installers – More info here
- GRP fibreglass roof – Positives – lightweight, hard wearing, no hot flame, resists vandalism, truly jointless, pretty, long lifespan, can be DIY installed – Negatives – not very flexible, does not suit large surface areas easily, slippy when new – More info here
- Single ply membrane like PVC, TPO, TPE, & PIB – Positives – lightweight, flexible, pleasant to look at, handles slopes and large areas, fairly durable, fire resistant – Negatives – Costs more to install than other flat roof systems in a domestic setting, may not suit regular footfall, or complex details – More info here
Get in touch with our Highly Experienced team for FREE friendly advice.
Simply click to Call Us button below to speak to one of our team now!
To contact Alleyne Roofing please use the contact details below to reach us and we will get back to you as soon as we possibly can (Normally within 24-48 Hours):
130 Hartland Ave,
Get In Touch
To contact Alleyne Roofing please fill in the contact form below and we will get back to you as soon as we possibly can (Normally within 24-48 Hours):